Leica 11083 Apo-Vario-Elmar-T 55-135 mm/F 3.5-4.5 Asph 55-135 mm Wide-Angle Lens
- Its versatile range of focal lengths, equivalent to 80 to 200 mm in 35 mm format
- It is ideal for portraits packed with character, exciting shots at events of all kinds, vibrant travel and wildlife shots, and getting to the heart of the action at sporting events.
- Exceptional performance and versatility for long distance shots
For Leica T users who want a far-reaching telephoto perspective comes the APO-Vario-Elmar-T 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens from Leica with an 80-200mm equivalent focal length. The lens features an aperture range of f/3.5-4.5 to f/16 as well as an aspherical element to keep the lens design compact. The element also controls distortion and reduces the impact of aberrations. Additionally, the lens has an autofocus motor, which can be overridden for when manual focus is desired.
The metal lens barrel has a black anodized finish for a durable, stylish construction, and the 55-135mm offers a minimum focus distance of 3.3'. Additionally, the lens comes with a hood and can accept 60mm filters.
- Electronically controlled aperture and focusing
- Focusing range of 3.3' to infinity
- Filter mount does not rotate
- Optical design with 12 elements in 10 groups
- One aspherical element for maintaining a compact size and controlling aberrations
- Black anodized finish
We Also Recommend