Garmin Edge 25 Cycling GPS
- COMPACT - Weighing only 25 g (0.9 oz.), Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the smallest cycling GPS computers in the world, making them perfect for travel
- GPS +GLONASS - Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you ride - even under tree cover. The Garmin Edge 20 and Edge 25 are the first in this size and price range to add GLONASS
- CONNECTED FEATURES - Edge 25 allows you to instantly share details of your ride with friends and family via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect Mobile. Share your rides and training activities in real time with live tracking
- ANT+ COMPATIBLE - Pair Edge 25 with a heart rate monitor, cadence sensor and speed sensor to get the most out of your rides.
- GARMIN CONNECTTM - Download courses, view personal records and analyze post-ride stats with Garmin Connect to get the most out of your training.
Go the extra mile on your next ride with the easy-to-use Edge 25. This GPS + GLONASS-enabled bike computer tracks how far, how fast and where you ride with ANT+ heart rate and cadence compatibility. Bluetooth compatibility provides live tracking with automatic uploads to Garmin Connect. which allows your friends to follow your ride. It's ideal for training and everyday riding. Upload to Garmin Connect to view your ride on a map, analyze it and share it. Use the courses feature to follow new rides, challenge your time on previous rides or download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.
We Also Recommend