Leica 11680 Summarit-M 50mm/f2.4 Normal Lens, Black
- The lens corresponds to the field of vision and viewing patterns of the human eye and offers an impressively neutral and natural perspective.
- This exquisitely compact lens offers state-of-the art construction and a very useful maximum aperture.
- In addition to excellent overall image quality, it provides very good contrast, outstanding flatness of field, impressive chromatic correction, and minimal distortion.
- Anodized finish
- After Instant Rebate
Balancing a compact size with a fast aperture, the black Summarit-M 50mm f/2.4 Lens from Leica provides users with fast, fixed lens with a normal perspective. The 50mm utilizes a 6 element and 4 group optical design that allows for sharp optical performance across the frame. An aperture range from f/2.4 to f/16 also contributes to versatility in a variety of shooting conditions. Additionally, the lens is fully manual focus and features 6-bit coding for bringing up frame lines and transferring metadata to the camera.
The lens' industrial design allows for better optical performance compared to its predecessors and allows for a minimum focus distance of 2.6'. On the front of the lens are threads for using a 46mm filter and the 50mm features a nine-blade aperture for smooth out-of-focus elements. Additionally, the lens comes with a metal hood and is made in Germany.
- Fully manual lens designed for Leica M analog and digital cameras
- Aperture range of f/2.4 to f/16
- Industrial design that offers improved optical performance
- 6-bit coding for full compatibility with Leica cameras and the transfer of metadata
- Focusing range from 2.6' to infinity
- Nine aperture blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Accepts 46mm threaded filters
- Metal hood and lens cap are included
- Produced at Leica Wetzlar factory in Germany
We Also Recommend