Willoughby’s Return Policy
If the circumstance arises that you’re not pleased with your merchandise, returns are accepted 14 Days after the date of delivery. For a return authorization number (RMA) please call:
Willoughby’s reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum twenty Percent restocking fee. Shipping and Handling are not refundable
Exchanges & Refunds
Items may be exchanged up to 14 days after delivery. There is no penalty for exchanges. Please contact a rep for assistance. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection and exchange of the item.
Once your merchandise has been inspected and restocked Willoughby’s will credit the same payment method used to make the purchase. Please allow 7-10 Days for the credit to appear on your statement.
.Damaged or Defective Deliveries
Items delivered damaged or defective are for repair or replacement only. Otherwise are subject to standard return policy.
All returned items must be in new condition. It must be originally packaging and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The UPC code on the box must be intact.
- Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Extended Warranties
- Film, Tapes, Cartridges, DVDS and CD’s, and Books
- Professional Media Cards (XQD, SDHC, CF, CFAST, MICROSD)
- Laptop Computers
- Wearable products (Hats, Straps, Headphones)
- Items that have been underwater
- Electronic software downloads
- Used And Demo Units
- Filters & Filter Kits