The SGM-990+I Supercardioid/Omni Shotgun Microphone with 2-Position Switch from Azden is used to capture audio in critical applications such as meetings, weddings, TV sound and more. It is also compatible with smartphones and tablets with a TRRS headset jack. It is used on video camcorders, DSLR cameras, or field recorders to capture audio. It features a supercardioid pickup pattern and has a 2-position switch that allows you to widen or narrow the pickup field. It features a frequency response of 150 Hz to 18 kHz. This electret condenser microphone is built with a coiled cable and has a 1/8" mini-jack connector making it compatible with several mobile devices. It has a pickup range of 35' and uses one alkaline AAA battery for power. A windscreen, shoe mount, 2" interface cable, and hook-an-loop mounting tape are included.
- Supplied interface cable allows you to record audio to your iPhone 3/4/5/6, iPad (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5, Galaxy Tab 3 and most Android devices.
- Supercardioid pickup pattern focuses straight ahead, picks up your subject more clearly, and reduces side noise
- 2-position switch allows you to change the pickup pattern from narrow to wide or supercardioid to omnidirectional
- Included shock mount isolates the microphone from vibrations in your camera or boompole
- 3.5mm audio connection plugs into your DSLR or camcorder's audio input jack to record live audio directly into your camera