- A super-telephoto zoom built for nature and wildlife image-makers, the FUJIFILM XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR strikes a unique balance between immense reach and a relatively portable design, making for an ideal lens to capture the most remote and distant adventures.Powerful optical image stabilization compensates for up to five stops of camera shake, making it easier to achieve sharp imagery when shooting handheld, especially under lower lighting conditions.
- Quick and reliable autofocus performance thanks to a linear motor system, which also enables smooth and silent focusing performance that benefits both stills and video applications. This focusing system also helps to greatly reduce focus breathing.
- Internal zooming and internal focusing design maintains the overall length and balance during use, making it more natural to use when mounted to a gimbal head and tripod or even when shooting handheld.
- On-lens focusing controls for immediate, tactile adjustment over focusing settings: focus range limiter switch, AF-ON, and AF-L buttons.
Optics and Super-Telephoto Design
- Four Super ED and three ED elements are featured, which greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Modest f/5.6-8 maximum aperture helps maintain a relatively portable form factor, meaning this lens can be used handheld and packed for easier use on location and for subjects that don't require the utmost speed.
- Offering a 229-914mm equivalent focal length range, this super-tele zoom is suitable for a wide range of distant subjects. It's also compatible with the optional XF 1.4x and 2x WR Teleconverters, which can extend the lens to a further effective 1828mm equivalent focal length.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, circular bokeh quality when using shallow depth of field and selective focus effects.
Durable Design, Intuitive Handling
- As a lens built for the great outdoors, naturally it has extensive weather sealing to protect against moisture, dust, and cold temperatures down to 14°F.
- Front fluorine coating protects against water, grease, dirt, and smudging, and also makes it easier to clean the front element.
- Rotating tripod collar, with a removable foot, for greater stability when shooting atop a tripod or monopod.
- Included lens hood features a window for easier adjustment of rotating filter types when attached to the lens.