A versatile, close-focusing prime, the FUJIFILM XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens allows you to capture exquisite details and gorgeous high-resolution images with ease. Designed to work with APS-C-format X-mount cameras, this lens offers a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length that makes it useful for a wide variety of subjects both near and far. Designed around decades of optical refinement, this true macro lens provides a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio and a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for capturing close-ups of your subjects. The optical design features three aspherical elements and two ED elements, which together significantly reduce spherical aberrations and distortion, while also maintaining a high level of sharpness and color fidelity. A linear autofocus motor provides smooth and fast focusing performance delivering pinpoint sharpness, and the optic offers a rounded nine blade diaphragm for pleasing bokeh when shooting at larger apertures.
- Normal-length prime designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- Macro lens affords a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion, field curvature, and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness and rendering.
- Two ED elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides smooth and fast focusing performance that delivers pinpoint sharpness.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The lens body is weather sealed to protect against dust and moisture and enables worry-free use in inclement conditions. Additionally, this design also permits working in temperatures as low as 14°F.