Panasonic LUMIX GX9 20.3 MP Mirrorless Camera with 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Lens (Black) - DC-GX9MK
1st in mirrorless innovation, LUMIX by Panasonic leads in mirrorless ILC camera innovation with sleek, compact cameras like the LUMIX GX9. Its flat body style is favored by LUMIX G enthusiasts and noted for high image quality and the streetwise creative freedom it delivers. The GX9 captures vibrant, true-to-life, high-quality images with excellent resolution, high contrast and impressive color reproduction. The 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor (without low-pass filter) ensures maximum performance across the full assortment of LUMIX G and LEICA DG Micro Four Thirds lenses.
The LUMIX GX9 incorporates 5-axis Dual I.S.2 (Image Stabilizer) to effectively suppress blur. Combining an O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer, 2-axis) and an I.B.I.S. (In-body Image Stabilizer, 5-axis), Dual I.S.2 compensates for a wider-than-ever range of movement. You can enjoy blur-free photo/video shooting from wide to tele, even in low-light situations. The GX9 integrates an electromagnetic drive in the shutter unit to reduce the shock created by the movement of shutter diaphragm by approx. 90% compared with its predecessor, while also minimizing shutter sound.
20.3MP Pixel-perfect Photos
The high performance Digital Live MOS sensor sports a whopping 20.3-MP to achieve uncompromising picture quality. Together with the removal of the low-pass filter from the sensor, you can confidently capture the sharpest ever imagery with a high dynamic range and artifact free.
Get low- and high-angle shots using the large 3.0-inch, approximately 1240k-dot tiltable monitor. It tilts up 80 degrees and down 45 degrees.
4K PHOTO Perfection
The 4K PHOTO feature lets you capture the perfect moment by selecting a frame from a video sequence (shot at 30 frames per second) in camera, and saving it as an individual high-res image with approximately 8-MP resolution. Simply shoot, select and save.
- 4K PHOTO Auto Marking with motion detection
- 4K PHOTO Sequence Composition creative editing
4K Video - 4x the Pixel Counts of FHD
Whether you are watching movies or editing videos, 4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience than you have seen before. Its native 3,840 x 2,160 resolution is four times larger than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
Dual and Body I.S.
With a shutter mechanism found in GX85 and G85 that significantly reduced shutter shock, LUMIX GX9 integrates a 5-axis Dual I.S., combining body and lens stabilization to gain more powerful hand-shake correction. The 5-axis Dual I.S. works in both photo and motion picture recording, including 4K video from wide to telephoto. It is also beneficial even in low light situations, and makes it possible to use a 4-stop slower shutter speed.
The power of the 5-axis Body I.S. corrects shake for all lenses, even those not equipped with O.I.S.
- New film-like L. Monochrome D feature in Photo Style simulates pre-digital era black-and-white film stocks
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi, plus Panasonic Image App for Android / iOS
- Fast autofocus with DFD (Depth from Defocus) technology achieves ultra-high-speed
- Venus Engine enables high-quality, true-to-life images with excellent resolution, high contrast, and impressive color reproduction
- Live View Boost and MF Assist for nighttime shooting
- Intuitive control via tiltable LVF (Live View Finder) boasts 2760k-dot equivalent high resolution and approximately 100% color reproduction for high visibility
- 49 focus points plus Custom Multi AF mode
- Light Composition mode captures perfect moments
- Front/rear dials provide intuitive control of the main aperture and shutter speed settings, for no-look white balance and ISO adjustments
- Tuned 3D Color Control detects hue, saturation and brightness