Extended Warranty Protection Plans
Memory & Digital Media
Batteries & Chargers
Filters & Filter Kits
Bags & Cases
Tripods & Monopods
Tripods & Monopods
Tripods & Monopods
Brackets & Straps
Lens Cleaning & Care
Cables, Adapters & Storage Devices
From sweeping panoramas and natural wonders to architecture and the simple smile of a child, this powerful, pocket-sized camera captures all the sights, scenes and emotions of your travels. The LUMIX ZS70 does it all in photos and videos, with vivid colors and details, just the way you remember them. 4K Video CaptureWith the clarity of 4K video, the LUMIX ZS70 makes it easy to record every journey in up to 3840 x 2160p detail - four times the quality of Full HD. Capture more excitement, more life and more memories that will last for years to come. Get in CloseThe LUMIX ZS70 brings you right into the action. Its 24mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens includes 30x optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 24-720mm) to get you in close to everything that piques your interest. Take ControlThe camera's Control Ring provides smooth manual control of the aperture, shutter speed, zoom and focus. It can easily be customized to handle your favorite settings. Eye ViewfinderSometimes, harsh sunlight makes even the brightest camera screens difficult to view. The LUMIX ZS70 features a 0.2-inch 1,166k-dot LVF (Live View Finder) that activates automatically when you lift the camera to your eye, so you can see every detail, and capture the shot you're looking for. 5-Axis Optical Image StabilizationTo suppress blurring, 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) detects and compensates for five types of movement. At the same time, the camera's Level Shot function detects and maintains the image's horizontal line even if the camera is tilted. *Excluding 4K video recording and high-speed video recording. 20.3MP DetailA 20.3-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor records high-quality images in incredible detail. The sensor works in tandem with the Venus Engine to ensure stunning pictures even in dimly lit environments with minimal image noise. 4K SelfiesWith a 180-degree tiltable monitor, you'll always get the perfect selfie. Whether it's of you, a group, party moment or overactive dog, you'll get your shot in 4K quality. LUMIX 4K PHOTO lets you catch the best moment at 30fps and save it as an 8-megapixel equivalent high-resolution image. Shoot, Then FocusAn amazing Post Focus function gives you the ability to focus after you've taken the shot. Just capture the scene, review the image on the LCD and touch the part of the photo you want to sharpen. Then press set, and save. It's that simple. Shoot, Then AdjustThe Focus Stacking function lets you adjust the focus area after shooting by blending multiple images taken at different focus distances to create a one-of-a-kind image depth of field. Make images with the kind of de-focus you want or pan-focus your image by selecting focus area after shooting. It's the ideal feature for shooting with fast apertures, close-ups or macro
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
112.0 x 67.3 x 41.2 mm
(4.41 x 2.65 x 1.62 inch)WeightApprox. 322 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.71 lb)
Approx. 280 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.62 lb)Camera Effective Pixels20.3 MegapixelsSensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 21.1 Total Megapixels / Primary Color FilterApertureF3.3 - 6.4 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F3.3 - 8.0 (W), F6.4 - 8.0 (T))Optical Zoom30xFocal Lengthf = 4.3 - 129mm
(24 - 720mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)
(25 - 750mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)
(26 - 780mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)
(28 - 840mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
(35 - 1050mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K PHOTO recording)
(35 - 1050mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
(26 - 780mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off)
(28 - 840mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off)
(30 - 900mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On)Extra Optical Zoom (EZ)41.8x (4:3 / 10M (M)), 59.2x (4:3 / 5M (S))Intelligent Zoom60xLensLEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR
12 elements in 9 groups
(5 Aspherical Lenses / 10 Aspherical surfaces)Optical Image Stabilizer5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +*
* 5-Axis compensation works in video recording except for 4K video or high-speed video recording.Digital ZoomMax. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)Focusing AreaNormal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinity
AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 200 cm - infinityAF Assist LampYes (On / Off)Focus
AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom * Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous)
Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, Eye Sensor AF, Touch Pad AF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AFPost FocusYesFocus StackingYesAF MeteringFace/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint
(Full area touch is available)Shutter SpeedStill Image:
Approx. 4 - 1/2,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
Artistic Nightscape (Approx. 30 sec)
Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)Viewfinder0.20" LVF (Live View Finder) (1,166k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x
Magnification: Approx. 2.59x / 0.46x (35 mm camera equivalent)File FormatStill Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF
Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4Mode DialIntelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative ControlCreative Control ModeExpressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)Still Image Scene GuideClear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, MonochromeContinuous Shooting Mode (Approx.)[AFS] H: 10 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
[AFC] H: 5 frames/sec, M: 5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)4K PHOTO Mode (*2)4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
Exif Information: Yes
Marking Function: Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)Motion Picture Recording (*2)4K Video3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)HD Video1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)High Speed Video1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: MP4) (Sensor Output is 120fps)
640 x 480 pixels, 30p (VGA: MP4) (Sensor Output is 240fps)AVCHDFHD/60p: Approx. 100 min
FHD/60i: Approx. 100 minMP44K/30p: Approx. 90 min
FHD/60p: Approx. 100 minAVCHDFHD/60p: Approx. 50 min
FHD/60i: Approx. 50 minMP44K/30p: Approx. 45 min
FHD/60p: Approx. 50 minExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, ManualExposure Compensation1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)Light MeteringIntelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / SpotISO SensitivityStill Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Extended ISO)
Motion Picture: Auto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)Still Picture Recording5184x3888 (20M) (L) / 3712x2784 (10M) (M) / 2624x1968 (5M) (S)5184x3456 (17M) (L) / 3712x2480 (9M) (M) / 2624x1752 (4.5M) (S)5184x2920 (14.5M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)3888x3888 (14.5M) (L) / 2784x2784 (7.5M) (M) / 1968x1968 (3.5M) (S)Image QualityRAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / StandardWhite BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature
(2-axis adjustable)Photo StyleStandard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, CustomPicture AdjustmentContrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*
* Except for Monochrome mode.AE Bracket3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EVWhite Balance Bracket3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axisDigital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)Yes (On / Off)GPS-Wi-FiIEEE 802.11b/g/n
2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
WPA / WPA2
Infrastructure Mode / WPSNFC-Zoom in Motion PictureYesSelf Timer2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)Self Shot ModeYes (Single, Self timer: 1, 2, 3 or 4 images, 4K PHOTO, Panorama)ShutterShutter Button, Touch, Face Shutter, Buddy ShutterEffectSoft Skin: 10 levels, Filter Select: Expressive / Retro / High Key / Monochrome / Toy Effect, Background Control: Defocus / Clear, Slimming Mode: 10 levelsPlayback ModeAll, Picture Only, Video Only, Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), CalendarThumbnails / Zoomed Playback12,30-thumbnails / YesSet Favorites / Rotate ImageYes / YesShow Histogram / Show HighlightsYes / YesDPOF Print Setting / Set ProtectionYes / YesRetouchBeauty Retouch, Clear RetouchRAW ProcessingYesResize / CroppingYes / YesTitle Edit / Text StampYes / YesVideo DivideYesPictBridge SupportSingle / Multi / All / DPOF / FavoritesOSD LanguagePlease refer to "OSD" SheetLCD Monitor3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots), Tiltable monitor
Static Touch Control
Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle, AF CoatingBuilt- in- FlashAuto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ mode only.
0.6 - 5.6m (Wide / ISO Auto), 2.0 - 2.9m (Tele / ISO Auto)Recording MediaSD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)Built- in- Memory-Microphone / SpeakerStereo / MonoInterfacemicroHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-BPowerLi-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)
USB Power ChargingBattery Life (Approx.)Approx. 380 images (rear monitor), 250 images (LVF) (*1)Included Software· The software to process RAW file on PC is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using PC connected to the Internet.
· The Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
· The software for PC is not bundled with this camera. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.Standard AccessoriesPlease refer to "Accessories" SheetNOTE;*1Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- Using the supplied battery.
- Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
*2- Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
(SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60p] [FHD/60i].
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
- When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB,
but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [MP4] in [FHD/60p] and
High Speed motion pictures. You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB,
but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [FHD/30p] [HD]: You can continue recording without interruption
even if the file size exceeds 4 GB or 30 minutes in length, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.*3For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
• Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 Digital Camera
• Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
• USB Charging Cable
• AC Adapter
• Hand Strap
• Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model