A truly versatile lens presented in a sleek form factor, this Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens is designed for DX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, where it will provide a 27-300mm equivalent focal length range. One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element are incorporated into the optical design, and help to reduce distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharp, clear, and color-accurate imagery. Vibration Compensation image stabilization is integrated into the lens design, too, and helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, a DC motor gear train AF drive module is also featured, and helps to maintain fast, accurate focusing performance that is equally smooth and quiet to benefit both stills and video applications. Complementing the expansive zoom range and refined optical design, this 18-200mm also features a moisture-resistant construction to enable working in nearly
Extended Warranty Protection Plans
Filters & Filter Kits
Extenders, Converters, Close Up Accessories
- World's lightest at 400g. (14.1 oz.): Comfortable to carry - even all day.
- New high-performance AF drive module: A newly designed autofocus drive module with optimal DC motor-gear train integration makes AF faster, quieter and more precise
- Frame shots instantly - no need to change lenses: Covers the zoom range you need for everyday shots, providing the flexibility to take group photos in tight spaces or make distant subjects appear closer - all with just one lens
- VC (Vibration Compensation) for sharp handheld shooting: Shoot handheld in situations where others need a tripod. Telephoto and night shots are prone to camera shake, but VC works to keep photos sharp and clear.
• Front and Rear Lens Caps
• Flower-Shaped Lens Hood
• Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model